Georgia ACDIS collects membership at the beginning of the year for the entire year. It is recommended to join prior to the first quarter meeting in March. Georgia ACDIS is affiliated with the national ACDIS, and we as chapter leadership do sign a working organizational agreement with them every year. However, we do not collect their membership fees, and the national ACDIS office does not collect state chapter dues. Therefore, to cover the expenses accrued as we hold four (4) quarterly stare meetings, we have implemented an Official Paid Membership program. Of course, anyone can attend our meetings, receive newsletters, and educational disbursements via email, but only Official Paid Members receive and not limited to the following:
- Entrance to attend all four(4) quarterly meetings (between 15-20 CEUs a year).
- Ability to attend all meetings remotely via conference line (Zoom, etc.).
- Registration is still required for each meeting prior to start of meeting
- Eligible to hold a position on the Georgia ACDIS board
- Eligible to nominate for one of leadership positions for Georgia ACDIS board.
- Voting privileges for leadership elections.
- Ask to debate and approve changes to chapter bylaws.
- Inclusion for CEU certificates applied for Georgia BON RN CEU credit through CEBroker.
- CEUs through AHIMA for CDIP
- CEUs through ACDIS for CCDS
- Discount offers to hotels and restaurants of meeting locations
- Support of the advancement of CDI in Georgia.
To become an Official Paid Members, fill out the below completing all three steps.